The industry’s most powerful and comprehensive financial account aggregation. Covering personal financial accounts, held-away client accounts, and custodial feed consolidation -- Quovo aggregation is the new data backbone of wealth management.
- Thousands of client- and advisor-facing institutions
- Diverse account types: banks, credit cards, retirement plans, discretionary/custodial accounts, self-directed brokerage, 529 plans, annuities, insurance and more
- Rich, deep transaction histories -- not just balances and positions; more than just “screen scraping”
- Support for both direct connections and credentials-based data access (including the industry’s most robust multifactor authentication resolution tools)
- Intelligent transaction categorization for personal spending and budgeting
- “Smart Syncing” to minimize the impact of institution downtime and connection breakages
- Available via RESTful API, white-labeled dashboard interface, and/or SFTP batch files
- Advisors reporting on client held-away accounts through Quovo’s integrations with accounting and portfolio management systems.
- Broker-dealers working smarter by integrating a 360 degree view of accounts into their client and advisor dashboards
- FinTech companies and “robo advisors” using Quovo aggregation as a core component of their user onboarding and application experience
- Financial institutions integrating Quovo aggregation for prospecting and holistic planning
Authentication is an important part of initiating ACH payments and transfers. With Quovo’s Authentication API, you can instantly connect financial accounts and verify key account data, facilitating payments and transfers, helping verify account ownership, and streamlining the process of opening and funding new accounts. Whether you’re an online lender looking to verify account information or simply looking to streamline your onboarding process, our simple, easy to use API has you covered.
Quick & Easy Setup
We designed the Quovo Authentication API for developers first and foremost. It's lightweight, easy to use, and features a comprehensive, embeddable web-user interface to guide users through the authentication process.
Quovo Authentication allows you to instantly link accounts using your client’s login credentials, then use integrated webhooks for real-time visibility into end user activity.
Select partners will also have access to our Micro-deposit Beta, which expands Quovo’s coverage to 100% of US deposit taking institutions by linking micro-deposits with transaction data. That means greater customer engagement by reaching accounts held beyond just the largest of banks.
A developer's most valuable resource is time, so our documentation was designed to be direct, detailed, and readable. That means less clicking around and more coding.
- Better Together: While Quovo's APIs are strong enough to stand on their own, when used together they allow you to quickly verify client account information while generating a comprehensive picture of their financial health.
- Streamlined User Experience: Asking for login credentials can cause user attrition, so why do it more than once? By combining Quovo Authentication and Aggregation, a single request is all you need.
- A Unified Data Experience: Don't complicate your codebase with more dependencies. With Quovo's Authentication and Aggregation APIs you'll have a single, end-to-end solution that’s there for you through client onboarding and beyond.
Quovo is the first “full stack” aggregation platform -- our deep data system is complemented by native analytics and presentation layers. We enable enterprise and institutional clients to run accounts, strategies or portfolios through a full analytics engine and display interactive insights as easy-to-integrate modular “widgets.”
- Enhance your dashboard and applications with interactive insights built on Quovo data, using the industry’s most innovative proprietary visualization layer
- Personal Financial Management modules such as net worth, assets and liabilities, spending and budgeting, and goal tracking
- Comprehensive, interactive statistics around account performance, risk, allocation, and dozens of other areas of investment analysis
- Elegant simulations including Monte Carlo projections, stress tests, and goal tracking
- Available as pass-through statistics via API or as interactive dashboard modules
- Supplementing an existing portal with additional analytics to enable new features
- Adding visualizations to client- or advisor-facing platforms for ease of use and user “delight.”
- Powering prospecting and proposal engines involving disparate datasets