Updated and effective as of August 5, 2015
The purpose of the Site is to aggregate and display investment data from a variety of users, groups, advisors, clients, and other parties; retrieved from end financial institutions, and normalized and presented in a way to provide benefits to users. We cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, sequence or adequacy of any participant information posted on the Site. We do request, however, that if you believe that any content on the Site contains misappropriated content, or is otherwise in violation of any law, rule or regulation, that you notify us at email@example.com.
Each and every transaction, idea, view, opinion and/or other information concerning any company, property, product, service, security, instrument or any other matter (collectively, "information") submitted by a user for posting on the Site is solely that of the participant, and does not reflect any information of Quovo and/or its officers, employees, partners, suppliers and agents (collectively, "we", “our” or "us").
Personal Use; Registration
Subject to the terms and conditions herein, Quovo grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license and right to access the Site through a generally available web browser, mobile device or Quovo authorized application to view content and information and otherwise use the Site to the extent intended and permitted by the functionality thereof. This license is personal to you. You acknowledge that, except as otherwise expressly provided, these Terms are solely between you and Quovo.
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your (log on) email address or username, allows you to access certain portions of the Site. That email address/username and password, together with any mobile number, address, other contact information, or any other personal information you provide form your "Registration Information."
By providing us with your email address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically, to that email address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, as appropriate. Notices will be provided in HTML (or, if your system does not support HTML, in plain-text) in the text of the email or through a link to the appropriate page on our site, accessible through any standard internet browser.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Registration Information, please notify us immediately at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
When using the Site, you must comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation, the rules and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any applicable foreign or domestic regulatory body, national or other securities exchanges, including rules against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of a security. You will not, and will not permit anyone else to: (a) store, copy, modify, distribute, or resell any of the information or compile or collect any information as part of a database or other work; (b) use any automated tool (e.g., robots, spiders) to use the Site or store, copy, modify, distribute, or resell any information; (c) rent, lease, or sublicense your access to the Site to another person; (d) use the Site or information for any purpose except for your own personal use; (e) circumvent or disable any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Site; (f) use the Site in a manner that threatens its integrity, performance, or availability; (g) use the Site to disseminate or communicate in any way any information that would be considered "insider" or "non-public" information about any company or investment; or (h) remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright notices) on any portion of the Site or information.
No Advice, Endorsement or Special Relationship
Quovo is not providing investment, tax or legal advice, acting as a fiduciary or endorsing any company, property, product, service, security, instrument, or any other matter by posting any participant-submitted information on the Site. Quovo is not disposing investment advisory services on this Site. We do not purport to tell people, or suggest to people what they should buy or sell for themselves. Neither Quovo nor any Quovo affiliate is responsible for any investment decision made by participants on the basis of using the Site. Participants should always read the corresponding prospectus, check with their licensed financial advisor and their tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment. Please conduct your own due diligence. Finally, the passage of time can render all information stale, and neither Quovo nor any Quovo affiliate is responsible for any misconceptions that may result from the reading of dated information.
All information posted by Quovo employees and/or affiliated persons, such as blog posts or other content, is designed purely for the entertainment of Quovo users. None of this information is designed to represent advice of any kind (as described in the preceding paragraph).
Any user may view the information posted on the Site for informational purposes only. No part of this information may be redistributed, copied, re-purposed or reproduced without our prior written consent. The information contained in the Site is subject to change without notice.
The information posted on the Site: (i) is not, and should not be deemed, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities or any other investments in any jurisdiction; (ii) should not be used by others in connection with any sale, offer for sale or solicitation of an offer to buy securities or any other investments, and (iii) is not a recommendation or opinion for you to participate in any transaction.
We shall have no liability for investment or other decisions based upon any of this information and/or decisions based upon a contrarian view of any of this information. We specifically disclaim any and all liability or loss arising out of any action taken in reliance on this information, including but not limited to market value or other loss on the sale or purchase of any company, property, product, service, security, instrument, or any other matter.
Past performance may not be indicative of future investment results. Any investment involves potential risk, including potential loss of capital. Please consult your legal, tax and financial advisors in connection with any potential sale or purchase of any company, property, product, service, security, instrument, or anything else of any value.
Your use of the hyperlinks on the Site to other Internet sites is at your own risk. We are not responsible for third party sites hyperlinked from the Site, nor do we make any endorsements or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the content of third party websites or the products or services offered on any third party websites, including but not limited to accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant or represent that any third party site or the content thereon, is devoid of viruses or other contamination. We do not guarantee the authenticity of documents available on the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate any link at any time.
You understand that all information, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the participant from whom such information originated. This means that you, and not us, are entirely responsible for all information that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available to us, the Site or other users.
You agree to not use the Site to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Site official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted by you;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information that would be considered "non-public" or "insider" information about any company or investment;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; and/or
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
You acknowledge the following: (i) we do not pre-screen or review participant-submitted information, but that we and our designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our and their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, move or remove any such information, (ii) we may monitor and record activity on the Site for any reason or for no reason, (iii) we may investigate any complaint or reported violation of our policies, and (iv) we may report any activity that we suspect may violate any law or regulation to regulators, law enforcement officials or other persons or entities that we deem appropriate.
Your Indemnification of Quovo
Data Submission and Retrieval from Third Party Institutions
You may choose to provide us information that we will use to view your activity on other websites and at financial institutions such as brokerages and banks. Such information may include: account trade confirmations, account statements, account position and balance information, hypothetical or "mock" trades and position information from other investment websites, and other related information from financial institution websites and other websites. In order to retrieve this information ("Sync Information"), you may supply us with the credentials that you use to log into online portals at your financial institutions; this may include usernames, passwords, PIN numbers, multifactor authentication questions and answers, one-time access PINs, and other related information ("Credentials").
You agree that such Sync Information and Credentials and the use of our data retrieval software in the context of Site usage is subject to the following terms:
- Accurate Information: You, the end user, agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your accounts maintained at other web sites and you agree to not misrepresent your identity or your account information. You agree to keep your account information up to date and accurate.
- Right to Share Information: You represent that you are entitled to submit your Credentials and other such information to Quovo for the uses described in this Section.
- Proprietary Rights: You are permitted to use content delivered to you through the Site only on the Site. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this content. Further, you agree not to reverse engineer or reverse compile any of the Site technology, including but not limited to, any Java applets associated with the Site.
- Third Party Access: By using the Site, you authorize Quovo to access third party sites designated by you, on your behalf, to retrieve information requested by you, and to register for accounts requested by you. For all purposes hereof, you hereby grant Quovo a limited power of attorney, and you hereby appoint Quovo as your true and lawful attorney-in-fact and agent, with full power of substitution and resubstitution, for you and in your name, place and stead, in any and all capacities, to access third party internet sites, servers or documents, retrieve information, and use your information, all as described above, with the full power and authority to do and perform each and every act and thing requisite and necessary to be done in connection with such activities, as fully to all intents and purposes as you might or could do in person. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN QUOVO ACCESSES AND RETRIEVES INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SITES, QUOVO IS ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, AND NOT THE AGENT OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD PARTY. You agree that third party account providers shall be entitled to rely on the foregoing authorization, agency and power of attorney granted by you. You understand and agree that the Site is not endorsed or sponsored by any third party account providers accessible through the Site.
- Feedback: You may from time to time identify problems, solutions to identified problems, provide suggestions, comments or other feedback related to our Site or otherwise relating to Quovo (“Feedback”) to Quovo. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback is and shall be given entirely voluntarily and Quovo shall be free to use or disclose such Feedback for any purpose. You further acknowledge and agree that your Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information and you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Quovo under any circumstances relating to such Feedback.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THIRD PARTIES) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. QUOVO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THIRD PARTIES) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
QUOVO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE TECHNOLOGY WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL QUOVO, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY PARTNERS (“QUOVO PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF OUR SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF OUR SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
A QUOVO PARTY’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) THE AMOUNT YOU PAID QUOVO FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE IN THE PRIOR THREE (3) MONTHS; AND (B) THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED (100) US DOLLARS.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, THE QUOVO PARTIES’ LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS OF THIS AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS REFLECTED IN THE PRICING OFFERED BY QUOVO TO YOU AND IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 16 AND 17 WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Choice of Law; Jurisdiction, Unenforceability
Your access to and use of this website, and these terms, are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without giving effect to any law or rule that would cause the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York to be applied. Any action arising out of these Terms or this website shall be litigated in, and only in, courts located in New York City, New York, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts and further agree that they are a convenient forum for you.
YOU AND WE HEREBY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THIS WEBSITE.
In the event that any provision of these terms is held unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected, and the unenforceable provision will be replaced with an enforceable provision that comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable provision.
Other agreements may apply to specific products and services offered through the Site. Agreements applicable to a specific product or service supersede these terms.
Section headings are for convenience only.
Ongoing Development & Competition
As with any technology product or website, elements of Quovo continue to be developed and may change from time to time. While no services on the Site are guaranteed to be fully operational or accurate at any time, the ongoing development process may mean that services may be unavailable and under construction from time to time. By agreeing to participate as a Site user, you acknowledge that Site functionality may be altered or removed, either in part or completely, at any time.
Furthermore, you represent to us that: (a) you are not currently employed or in any way affiliated with (or plan to be employed or in any way affiliated with) one of Quovo's competitors in the online finance space; (b) you will not distribute any information about Quovo, our services, or our website, to any parties for the purposes of competition with our services; (c) engage in any competition with Quovo in any service currently offered on the Site; (d) distribute any information about Quovo to any person in the media; or (e) publish any information about Quovo in any public medium, including but not limited to, other websites, blogs, newspapers, magazines, or television programs. If there is a conflict with any of the above areas, prior approval must be granted by Quovo in writing before you can use the Site or distribute the information described above.
Trademarks; proprietary rights
The Site and the information contain copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including text, graphics and software. Quovo is the owner of the copyright in the Site, as well as the copyright in any information original to Quovo. Each participant, or other third party provider of information, owns the copyright in the information original to it. Except as permitted under copyright law, you shall not copy, redistribute, publish or commercially exploit the Site, any portion of the Site or any of the information without the express written consent of the respective owner(s) thereof.
Quovo's trademarks (including any service marks) and logos are the property of Quovo. All other trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use the trademarks or logos appearing on the Site without the express written consent of the owner thereof.
Copyright Protected Materials
Quovo respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects that you do the same. It is our policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of subscribers who infringe the copyrights of others. You may not upload, download, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, files, material, information, software or other material obtained through the Site that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or other right holder. Quovo has the right, but not the obligation, to remove from the Site any files, material, information, software or other material Quovo believes is or may be, in its sole discretion, infringing or otherwise in violation of the rights of others.
If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, please provide a written communication regarding such belief to: 251 W 30th Floor 16 St. New York, NY. 10001.
Quovo’s copyright policy is available at www.quovo.com/splash/legal.php.
Electronic Notices and Disclosures
You acknowledge and agree that Quovo may provide notices and other disclosures to you electronically by posting such notices or other disclosures on Quovo’s website or by emailing it to you at any email address provided to Quovo by you. Such notices or other disclosures shall be considered received by you following the posting on the website or twenty-four (24) hours following the email being sent to you, as applicable. Any such electronic notice or other disclosure shall have the same effect and meaning as if it had been provided to you as a paper copy.
Updated and effective as of August 5, 2015
The relationship between Quovo and our users is the most important asset of our firm. We strive to maintain our users' confidence, an essential aspect of which is our commitment to protect your personal information to the best of our ability. We believe that all of our users value their privacy, so we will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless it is required by law, at your direction, or is permitted by law and necessary to provide you with our services. We have not and will not sell your personal information to anyone.
What is Quovo?
Personal Information We Collect
To become a registered user on Quovo, you will use a series of online forms to create an account on our systems. Quovo may ask for some personal information when you create an account, including contact information and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. Your contact and login information is considered non-public personal information. Quovo will not disclose non-public personal information about its users, except as required and permitted by law, and it restricts access to non-public personal information about users to certain employees who require that information in order to maintain and operate Quovo's systems.
You may be given access to the Site by your financial advisor, in which case your advisor may input your information on your behalf in order for you to use the Site.
Quovo may ask for other personal information in order to provide additional services and products to you. Some of these services may require entering into additional agreements or contracts, as discussed below.
Quovo stores, processes, and maintains data related to your account in order to provide various services and products to you. Our uses for this data are described below.
We may collect your usage information about how you use the Site, including your access times, location, browser types and language, and Internet Protocol addresses. We may collect device-specific information when you access our Site, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the device's interaction with our Site.
We may also collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to third-party verification sites, credit bureaus, mailing list providers, and publicly available sources. This information may include your Social Security number.
The Site is not directed at children under the age of 13. We operate our websites in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under 13.
Use of Personal Information
Quovo maintains user information to provide our products and services to you and to help improve these products and services in the future.
Quovo's systems process the information you provide us for various purposes, including displaying the information to you, delivering related content, performing analysis on your financial accounts, and other purposes relating to Quovo's products and services. In some cases, if you are using the Site in connection with your financial advisor, information may be displayed to your financial advisor, as described below.
Quovo may send you information related to your account or our products and services. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the "unsubscribe" instructions provided in the communications.
We may also use information about you (i) to track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Site; (ii) to process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards; (iii) to protect our rights or property; (iv) to compare information for accuracy; (v) to verify your identity; (vi) to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities; and (vii) for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Site.
Additionally, we use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences.
We may use third-party service providers to process and store personal information in the United States and other countries.
Information Sharing and Onward Transfer
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise share your personal information with any third parties except as permitted or required by law.
If you submit, or we otherwise receive, information in connection with an advisor, Quovo may share your information with such advisor. Quovo does not have control over, and shall not be responsible for, how such advisor may subsequently use your information.
Additionally, we may share personal information about you as follows:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms of service, available at https://www.quovo.com/splash/legal.php, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Quovo, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Quovo' assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Quovo about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent or direction.
We may also share non-personally identifiable information (aggregated or otherwise) with third parties for any reason.
We safeguard the security of your personal information with industry-standard physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on or within the Site.
Q-Sync is a service Quovo offers that gives users insights into their current investment portfolios located elsewhere, such as at an online brokerage. Using Q-Sync is entirely optional, but to use Q-Sync, a user must provide our systems with private information to allow our systems to retrieve the information located on the third party's systems.
Q-Sync will retrieve information about your investment holdings (such as position names, values, trades, transfers, and other information) and store it on our systems. This information will be used in ways described previously.
We extend the same level of information security to this information (such as encryption, limitation of access by Quovo personnel, and other measures) as to other personal information on our systems.
At any time, you may delete this account data from our system by using the appropriate links in the Synced Accounts management area on our website. This will delete all portfolio information from our servers; however, statistics related to aggregating this data with other users' portfolios (such as the average performance of all Quovo user portfolios) may remain on our servers.
Your Choices as a User
You may delete your Quovo account by emailing email@example.com (please provide information to identify that you are the owner of the account in question). We will endeavor to act on these deletion requests as soon as reasonably practicable. Deletions take effect when we act on them. Residual information related to your account may remain for some time on our servers. Some areas of Quovo's website and some of Quovo's services will not be available to you unless you choose to share certain personal information (such as our Q-Sync application, which requires access to your outside brokerage account).
Using the "Settings" area of our website, you may delete or change the personal information that you have previously provided the Quovo community. Where our "Settings" tools do not allow you to delete or alter information, you may request such changes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (please provide information to identify that you are the owner of the account in question). As described above, we will endeavor to act on these requests as soon as reasonably practicable, and residual information may remain on our servers. However, we may retain such information, as well as any data related to your trades, in accordance with applicable laws.
Third Party Links
Quovo web sites may contain links to other sites, some of which are not owned by Quovo. Quovo is not responsible for the security or privacy practices of non-Quovo sites, the products or services offered by such sites, or the content appearing at such sites. Likewise, Quovo does not endorse any of the products or services marketed at non-Quovo sites.
Quovo prohibits the framing of any materials available through the Quovo web sites and unauthorized hypertext links to Quovo's web sites. Quovo reserves the right to disconnect or otherwise disable any unauthorized frames or hypertext links.
Changes to this Policy
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
Quovo takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this web site or the services available through this web site (the “Site”) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Site by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
If you believe that material you posted on the Site was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us (a “Counter-Notice”) by submitting written notification to our copyright agent (identified below). Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Site may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Site with the complaint at issue.
Completed Counter-Notices should be sent to:
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.]
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
This disclaimer applies to ALL pages of the Quovo website and all associated content
Quovo, Inc. is an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
Quovo does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or relevance of any information posted by Quovo users on the Quovo website or through our applications. All opinions expressed on the Quovo website reflect the views of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Quovo or its officers. All content displayed on the Quovo blog is intended purely for entertainment, education, and as inspiration for conversation among Quovo users and is not investment advice of any kind.
All content posted on the Quovo website or through its applications (including blogs, emails, or any other applications outputs) should not be construed as investment advice of any kind. Not all investments are appropriate for all investors; make sure to review your investment goals prior to making any investment. If you are interested in potentially becoming an investor with Quovo, make sure to review all information carefully, including our Form ADV (Parts I, II, and all attached Schedules) and any prospectuses, if applicable.
Unless otherwise noted, market data and financial data are provided by QuoteMedia (http://www.quotemedia.com/), the Securities and Exchange Commission (http://www.sec.gov/), or directly from any accounts you have synced to Quovo.