For the second year in a row, Quovo was listed on CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list. The list honors the fastest-growing companies working to bring technology to the financial services industry.
The CB Insights research team chooses the Fintech 250 companies based on several factors including data submitted by each company and their Mosaic Score. The Mosaic Score is based on CB Insights’ algorithm and measures the overall health and growth potential of private companies.
In 2018, we expanded into Canada, doubled the number of Quovonauts, were named one of Crain’s New York’s Best Places to Work, and released three new products – and the year isn’t over yet.
We’re joined on the list by many of our fintech partners—like Betterment, Earnin, Petal, SoFi, Stash, and Wealthfront—and we’re excited to work with many of the other innovators in the years to come.
Quick facts on the 2018 Fintech 250:
- 30 of the Fintech 250 companies have reached a unicorn valuation of $1B or more.
- Since 2017, these 250 private companies have raised $31.8B across 373 deals.
- There were 82 $100M+ mega-rounds to the Fintech 250 since 2013, with 33 of them in 2018 year-to-date (YTD).
- 113 new companies were introduced to the 2018 Fintech 250 list.
- 44% of the 2018 Fintech 250 list are based outside the United States, representing 31 countries.
- Ant Financial is the most well-funded company on the Fintech 250 list, having raised approximately $19.1B across 4 investments.